Labels

Movies (16) Quotes (4) GTA V (3)

Sunday, December 8, 2013

The Godfather An Epic Masterpiece

The Godfather

-I always listen about "The godfather", and i always thought that it could be a lost of time. But, in a Sunday, I watch the film. At the marvelous and surprise ending, i say: I cant believe this movie exist.


-The Godfather in one word 'Perfect'. This film has some of the best scenes I've seen all my life. The script is superb and the director is one of the best in the business. The actors were great and all played a vital role in this masterpiece. Marlon Brando and Al Pacino have possibly given their best performances in this film than any other they have starred in. Some people might not like this film because it's too long but I think that's sad. People like them should absolutely give this film a chance and if they still don't like it then there is something completely wrong with their taste in movies. Overall,The Godfather is just amazing.

-If you STILL haven't seen it, rent it, download it, buy it, whatever, just watch it! You won't regret it.

9.5/10



No comments:

Post a Comment