Labels

Movies (16) Quotes (4) GTA V (3)

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

5 Best Quotes from The Dark Knight Film

The Dark Knight Quotes  

 

joker
" Oh, you. You just couldn't let me go, could you? This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You truly are incorruptible, aren't you? You won't kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness. And I won't kill you because you're just too much fun. I think you and I are destined to do this forever. "

batman
" You'll be in a padded cell forever.  "




joker
" Maybe we can share one. You know, they'll be doubling up, the rate this city's inhabitants are losing their minds. "





batman
" This city just showed you that it's full of people ready to believe in good. Joker: Until their spirit breaks completely. Until they get a good look at the real Harvey Dent, and all the heroic things he's done. You didn't think I'd risk losing the battle for Gotham's soul in a fist fight with you? No. You need an ace in the hole. Mine's Harvey. "

batman
" What did you do? "




joker
" I took Gotham's white knight and I brought him down to our level. It wasn't hard. You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push! "




joker
" Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the... little emotions. In... you see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way, I know your friends better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them were cowards? "



joker
" Do, I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it!  "




joker
" Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair! "


 

batman
" Sometimes the truth isn't good enough, sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded. "





No comments:

Post a Comment