Labels

Movies (16) Quotes (4) GTA V (3)

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Hachi: A Dog's Tale | a non-stop flow of tears |

Hachi: A Dog's Tale

-Hachi is a film based on the true story about a dog in Japan, "Hachiko", who would wait in front of the train station day by day around the same time at the same spot for 9 whole years for his beloved university Professor parker to come back from work .
-"Love and Loyalty" sums up the film briefly .


I have watched some touching movies in my lifetime and about 2 movies have made me cry, However i was crying my eyes out when i was watching this Hachiko film. I was crying for a good 10 -15 minutes even after this film ended . Whenever i saw Hachiko go to the station and sit there waiting oblivious to the fact his owner died , My tears begin to stream down my cheeks , Also the faces of the dog was killing me inside leaving one question inside me, could there be a loyalty like this between human beings ?!!!
-No animal or human would ever sit in front of the station to wait for someone they love for this long (9 freaking years). This dog Hachiko must have had such formidable love for his owner that he would throw his life away (9 years is like 7 decades in dog years) waiting for his owner.
-This is a truly wonderful film that will leave you feeling sad, but in a good way.

Hachi
Hachi
Hachi




10/10 The best saddest movie ever made;



No comments:

Post a Comment